QA Engineer (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated QA Engineer to join an industry-leading client, Austria's premier logistics and delivery service provider that has more than 20 years of presence in the market. This client is at the forefront of innovation, shaping the future of the ever-growing delivery services industry in Austria.
Your job responsibilities will include
- Define, create, implement, and document manual and automated test cases
- Determine quality criteria and ensure compliance with test and quality guidelines
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and cross-team coordination, such as the community of practice
- Generate test data and utilize existing automation frameworks and tools
- Perform error management and effectively communicate issues to the development team
- Analyze existing software components and solutions, providing cost estimates and test designs for new ones
What is required from you
- Test case design and test specification experience across various levels and review techniques
- Knowledge of market-typical testing tools for test documentation, test automation, etc.
- Profound experience in testing web and mobile applications and APIs
- Basic programming skills in C# and knowledge of working with Selenium and POSTMAN
- Experience with webservices (GIT, TFS) and utilization of Azure DevOps is an advantage
- Work in a well-established company with guaranteed future career opportunities
- Grow together with the team, learn, share your knowledge and consolidate your ability to be innovative
- Flexible working hours, with 80% remote opportunity
- Multiple social benefits: 400€ valued meal vouchers, employee discounts, health promotion programs, holiday offers, etc
- A gross annual salary starting from EUR 50.000
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your application for Ref. No. 100 490 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - for daily new job offers.