Senior Accounting Expert (m/f/x)
Our client is an internationally operating company with subsidiaries in more than 50 countries.
The financial services offered have a strong IT focus and are relevant for both B2B and B2C customers. The company is continuously expanding and we are looking to strengthen the international Finance team in Vienna with a
The holder of this position is responsible for of the closing activities, group reporting, statutory reporting, SOX compliance and closely collaborates with other finance departments - group finance, auditors, central function head etc.
- Closing activities for different entities, including collaboration with auditors and senior management
- Completeness, accuracy and timeliness of group & statutory reportings
- Collaboration and coordination with other finance teams
- Ongoing analysis of KPIs to support business decisions and to identify potential optimizations
- Internal and external stakeholdermanagement -
- Finance or Economics degree, ACCA is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in accounting
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, accrual entries etc.
- IFRS Knowledge
- Fluent English language skills (oral & written) B2 or C1 level
- Used to work under stress and short deadlines from time to time
Our client offers an international, multicultural environment and an open-minded culture as well as an office easily reached by public transport and furthermore 2-3 days remote work. The salary for this position is negotiable dependent on professional experience and qualification and will start from € 56.000,- gross per year.
We seek reliable and disciplined working self-starters and are looking forward to receiving your application incl. photo, covering letter and CV stating RefNo. 97.331 by e-mail or by Online-Portal.
Visit www.ISG.com - here you can find new job offers every day.