Senior Software Engineer - Dependable Systems
We are a multinational company that operates in various sectors mainly focusing on aerospace, defense, security and transportation, being a global player in the design and implementation of advanced technolgoies for critical missions. You will be part of our Base Systems team, who are responsible for the development of components used for the safety critical railway application domain.
- Software Development in the railway domain for fault tolerance and safety critical systems
- Design and implementation for synchronization and communication of distributed systems
- Lead technical architecture and analyze complex systems
- Communicate with an international team that is distributed across countries
- Work in an agile team with standardized processes (quality, safety and security)
- Completed degree in Informatics, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Good awareness of embedded real/time systems used for safety and security applications
- Practical experience with C/C++ programming languages
- Good knowledge of bash scripts and GNU is a plus
- Great interpersonal communication skills for working in distributed teams
- Modern office with great infrastructure and easily accessible public transportation
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and home office policy
- Defined career path with internal personal and professional development opportunities
- Private health insurance, with tickets to restaurants and on-site canteen with company subsidy
- Starting salary of €60.000 gross p.a. and additional overpayment depending on the candidate's experience and qualifications
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 100,269 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.